At Gold Coast Couture LLC (“GOLD COAST COUTURE”), we are committed to protecting your privacy. We firmly believe that electronic security and privacy are necessary for the continued success of the Internet. In support of this, we only use the personal information that you provide to create a more personalized and entertaining experience for you, in accordance with the terms outlined below.
Providing a safe and secure environment for your order information is our top priority. GOLD COAST COUTURE protects the security of your online transaction by taking advantage of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. The GOLD COAST COUTURE Online Store uses digital certificates provided by Equifax which are required for SSL, the industry standard for encryption. SSL technology encrypts data allowing only GOLD COAST COUTURE to decode your information and helps to create a secure environment for transactions on the internet. To further protect your security, we suggest you sign off your account and close your browser window after you have finished your visit, especially if you are using a computer shared by others.
When you visit GOLD COAST COUTURE’s Site you provide us with personal information you knowingly disclose to us and Site interaction information collected by us. We request information from you (which may include name, age, address, telephone number, email address, city location, zip code, gender and when necessary, credit card information) when you register for the Site, make purchases, request a catalog, request to receive communications, or participate in a promotion or other Site feature.
Like many websites, we gather information about how visitors use our Site. For more information, see the "Cookies and Pixel Tags" section below.
We may use the information we collect to:
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain the Site
- Send you administrative messages and information about GOLD COAST COUTURE in which we believe you may be interested
- Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
- Better respond to your customer service inquiries
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information or customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Improve our business
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other Site features
- Sharing Information for GOLD COAST COUTURE Business
For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information between GOLD COAST COUTURE and our preferred service providers who use that information only to conduct GOLD COAST COUTURE business. For example, they may handle GOLD COAST COUTURE’s credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We provide our preferred service providers with the information they need to perform their services and work with them to protect your information.
Protecting Your Information
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above. Regardless of these efforts, GOLD COAST COUTURE cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
GOLD COAST COUTURE receives and records information from your browser when you use the Site and may use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on you computer. Cookies allow you to place an order on our Site and allow us to enhance and personalize your online experience.
- Remember the items in your shopping cart
- Recognize you when you return to our Site
- Store your username or login email (but not your password) to make it easier to login
- Confirm that users are logged in
- Enable you to use Express Checkout
- Analyze visitor behavior
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your website experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.